What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide for you to strengthen your grip and start bending
- Teaching you why many coaches today have realized the importance of wrist health and strength
- Teaching you to make your own equipment to build the strength you need
- Covering all of the major bending techniques for you to learn
- Teaching you why you should start training your grip today
- Providing the most complete reference on nail bending
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Bending Manual scores 71.77/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thegripauthority.com/bendingpage.htm, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thegripauthority.com you’ll also be taken through to thegripauthority.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)